||Other words of quantity
1. as..... as = equal /
not as ..... as = not equal
as + adjective + as
as + adverb + as
as + adjective + noun + as
- The exam is as difficult as the last one.
- This project complete as nicely as the last one.
- Jim have as much money as John.
2. so..... that / such ..... that = much until.
so/such + adjective + that
+ adverb + that
so/such + adjective + noun + that
- Jim is so full that he could not eat anymore.
- Jim make such a terrible mistake that the projects cannot finish on time.
3. so = much
- Jim is so tall.
- Jim has so much free time this weekend.
4. too = much more than needed
- Jim is too short to join a basketball team.
- The house is too big for only one person.
Back to the top | Back to English Grammar
HOME | English Jokes | English Article | English History | English Idiom | Dictionary
English Conversation | English Grammar | English Game | English Quiz