HOME | English Forums | English Lessons | English Jokes | English Games |
English Quiz | English Grammar | English Conversation | English Word Origins |
Idiom Dictonary | Dictionary | Link Exchange | Advertise With Us
Help improve Kinglishschool and get free links to your websites
Follow below steps and we will post text links for you free
- Find “at least 10 errors” in www.kinglishschool.com, for example grammatical errors, dead links, inconsistent links, typo and misspell etc.
- Kindly send details and corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not own any websites, we truly thank you for helping kinglishschool, and help others to learn correct English.
- If you plan to promote your website, send your text link details to email@example.com
- Once we verify details and correct errors, we will add your link to http://www.kinglishschool.com/esl-web-directory.htm and confirm back to you as soon as possible.
Kinglishschool was started in 2005 with the concept to encourage non-native learners to learn English effectively in a fun way. The site has been very successful with half million page views every month (as of 2011).
Therefore, we set up this campaign to improve our content to ensure that our readers will have quality content and be able to learn correct English.
In return, just help us find at least 10 errors, and we will add your links to our high quality website as soon as possible.
Any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for helping kinglishschool and other ESL to learn correct English.
Kinglishschool reserves the right to change the rules without prior notices.
A Mountain Story
Good or Bad
Ask for a ride
Ask for the seat
Try on garment
Article 1 (7)
Word of time 1 (6)
Hollywood Stars (6)